Default Text Size Larger Text Size Largest Text Size Print This Page Email This Page Article Menu Bar


Policy for use of County Highway Right of Way for Special Events

Application for Special Road Use Permit (fillable form)

Drain Tile Connection Policy

Application for Drainage Permit (fillable form)


For more information on Drainage, Special Use Permits or the policies, please contact: Chris Byrd 320-968-5051


Utility Permit (fillable form)

Entrance Permit

Oversize - Overweight Load Permit (fillable form)

For more information on Utility, Entrance or Oversize-Overweight Permits, please contact: Mark Loidolt 320-968-5052