Default Text Size Larger Text Size Largest Text Size Print This Page Email This Page Article Menu Bar

Veterans Services Frequently Asked Questions 

What is the phone number for the VA Medical Center, St. Cloud?

Their phone number is 320-252-1670 and their website is

What am I eligible for?

Every veteran is unique. Call for an appointment and bring along your DD-214 (discharge papers) to go over possible benefits.

How can I get a copy of my DD-214 or discharge papers?

Contact our office; we will check with the County, State, or the archives in St. Louis.

GI Bill problems?

The VA Education Center recommends their website at;

The toll free number is 1-888-442-4551;

The number for the MN DVA Education Representative for Central Minnesota is 320-308-2185;

or make an appointment to come in to see us.

How can I get my medications through the VAMC?

You need to be enrolled as a patient and have a VAMC Physician write the prescription. Call for an appointment to see if you are eligible for enrollment.

Where can I get a home loan certificate? 

Your lender is able to get the Certificate of Eligibility online at or we can fill out the application and mail it in for you.

Still have Questions?

Send a question or comment to Benton County Veterans Services: