Property Taxes Due May 15th
The County Auditor-Treasurer is an elected position serving a four year term. The Auditor-Treasurer and staff are dedicated to serving the citizens of Benton County by offering the best possible service in all statutory and assigned duties.
Overview of Duties
- Collects all county funds owed to the county, much of which are Real Estate and Personal Property taxes
- Creates reports for the county, state and federal government
- Performs tax administration including land transfers, name and address maintenance, splits and combines of property, tax calculation, tax increment finance, and special assessments and settlements.
- Administers sale of licenses of Liquor, 3.2 Malt Liquor, auctioneers and more.
- Collects Aggregate Tax
In addition to the above duties, the Auditor-Treasurer is also the Chief Election Officer of the county, responsible for voter registration, ballot layout and absentee voting. Election duties are performed for both state and county.
- Banking and Collections
- Driver's License, renewals and duplicates
- License Center
- Liquor and 3.2 Malt Liquor
- Parcel Information
- Property Tax Administration
- State Identification Cards
Benton County does not accept credit cards for payment at the counter.