OPEN FOR BUSINESS FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ONLINE, DROP BOX, OR BY MAIL:
Please click on the links below to access online services:
Property Taxes Are Due May 15th
2020 Property Tax Statements will be mailed on March 27th and will also be available online on or after the 27th.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are requesting that payments be made online, in the drop box, or by mail. At this time, we will not be accepting payments at the counter.
The County Auditor-Treasurer is an elected position serving a four year term. The Auditor-Treasurer and staff are dedicated to serving the citizens of Benton County by offering the best possible service in all statutory and assigned duties.
Overview of Duties
- Collects all county funds owed to the county, much of which are Real Estate and Personal Property taxes
- Creates reports for the county, state and federal government
- Performs tax administration including land transfers, name and address maintenance, splits and combines of property, tax calculation, tax increment finance, and special assessments and settlements.
- Administers sale of licenses of Liquor, 3.2 Malt Liquor, auctioneers and more.
- Collects Aggregate Tax
In addition to the above duties, the Auditor-Treasurer is also the Chief Election Officer of the county, responsible for voter registration, ballot layout and absentee voting. Election duties are performed for both state and county.
- Banking and Collections
- Driver’s License, renewals and duplicates
- License Center
- Liquor and 3.2 Malt Liquor
- Parcel Information
- Property Tax Administration
- State Identification Cards
Benton County does not accept credit cards for payment at the counter.