Benton County COVID-19 Information
Accessing County Facilities and Services During Public Health Emergency
- Access to most County Facilities in Foley and East St. Cloud is restricted; please check this "County Services Quick Access" page if your needs can be met online or by telephone
- If an in-person meeting is needed, you may be asked screening questions by a County employee to assess the risks of COVID-19 exposure; we practice social distancing when meeting with customers or clients, so our meetings may occur in a location that allows a safe distance.
- Questions about COVID-19 can be directed locally to the Benton/Stearns COVID-19 Hotline 1.877.782.5683, Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Statewide call the Minnesota Department of Health Hotline 1.800.657.3903, open every day including weekends, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Benton County requests donations of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for local health care workers and the County’s front-line employees whose jobs require direct public contact (such as law enforcement and corrections); the County needs the following:
- N95 Respirator masks
- Surgical masks
- Home-made face coverings or alternate masks
- Medical grade disposable gloves
- Disposable or re-useable isolation gowns
- Hand sanitizer products
Call (320) 968-8146 or email COVIDdonations@co.benton.mn.us to schedule a drop-off, or you can deliver donations anytime on Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to Benton County Property Management 321 6th Avenue in Foley
Resources for Your Health
External websites for information in Minnesota and the nation on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Testing Locations and Guidelines -NEW!
- Minnesota Department of Health
- State of Minnesota COVID-19 Web Portal
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control
Resources for Businesses and Workers
External websites with information on emergency assistance to businesses and workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic