Benton County COVID-19 Information
Accessing County Facilities and Services During Public Health Emergency
Access levels to County Facilities vary by Department, so please call before visiting. The following offices are open to public access:
- Motor Vehicles (Auditor-Treasurer)
- Vital Records (Recorder)
- Court Administration (including the Law Library)
- Drivers Licenses (appointment only)
- County Sheriff/Jail Visiting
- County Attorney Lobby
- Veterans Services
Benton County encourages customers and clients to first inquire by telephone or visit us online. We request but do not require mask wearing. Wait times at DMV can be 20-30 minutes.
- Questions about COVID-19 can be directed locally to the Benton/Stearns COVID-19 Hotline 1.877.782.5683, Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Statewide call the Minnesota Department of Health Hotline 1.800.657.3903, open every day including weekends, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Benton County requests donations of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for local health care workers and the County’s front-line employees whose jobs require direct public contact (such as law enforcement and corrections); the County needs the following:
- N95 Respirator masks
- Surgical masks
- Home-made face coverings or alternate masks
- Medical grade disposable gloves
- Disposable or re-useable isolation gowns
- Hand sanitizer products
Call (320) 968-8146 or email COVIDdonations@co.benton.mn.us to schedule a drop-off, or you can deliver donations anytime on Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to Benton County Property Management 321 6th Avenue in Foley
Resources for Your Health
External websites for information in Minnesota and the nation on COVID-19
- Benton County COVID-19 Overview -NEW1
- COVID-19 Testing Locations and Guidelines -NEW!
- Minnesota Department of Health
- State of Minnesota COVID-19 Web Portal
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control
Resources for Businesses and Workers
External websites with information on emergency assistance to businesses and workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic