How Do I Make a Vulnerable Adult Report?

Call 844-880-1574: 

The Minnesota Vulnerable Adult Reporting Center. The MAARC Center has been developed to make reporting easier and to assure the highest quality of communication between state and county protective services. 

If you are concerned about the immediate health and safety of an individual, please dial 911.

Show All Answers

1. What phone numbers do I call to report suspected maltreatment?
2. Who is a vulnerable adult?
3. What is Considered Maltreatment of a Vulnerable Adult?
4. How Do I Make a Vulnerable Adult Report?
5. What are Benton County's prioritization guidelines for Adult Protection Maltreatment Reports?