What if I need special testing accommodations?

Should you have a qualified disability that would prevent you from testing for a position under standard conditions, please contact the Human Resources Director at 320-968-5004 or email us as soon as you are notified of the test so that every reasonable accommodation can be made. You must contact us for accommodation in advance of the test date as it is difficult or impossible to make accommodations without prior arrangement.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a Benton County job?
2. Where can I access the online application process?
3. How will I know if Benton County will be hiring in the future for a job I am interested in?
4. Must I live in Benton County to apply for a job?
5. What type of tests might I have to take?
6. What if I need special testing accommodations?