What am I eligible for?

Every veteran is unique. Call 320-968-5044 for an appointment and bring along your DD-214 (discharge papers) to go over possible benefits.

Show All Answers

1. What is the phone number for the VA Medical Center, St. Cloud?
2. What am I eligible for?
3. How can I get a copy of my DD-214 or discharge papers?
4. Are you having GI Bill problems?
5. How can I get my medications through the Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC)?
6. Where can I get a home loan certificate?
7. Still have questions?